Blue Calico was also called “medicine spot cloth” in ancient times and is commonly called “blue embossed cloth”. It is one of folk arts and can be dated back to Qing and Han Dynasties. The varieties of its designs and patterns and range of usage are closely related to the demands of local farmers. Blue printed cloth used to be used as quilt covers, mosquito nets, caps and shoes, etc. It is dyed in a natural plant dye called indigo, so it has good color fastness to sunlight and washing. The more it is washed, the clearer the flower patterns become.
The flower patterns are taken from traditional folk patterns, with strong rural flavor and typical national characteristics. With blue and white as the two major colors, blue printed cloth looks bright, clear and vivid, pure and plain, natural and harmonious, elegant and graceful.
Selection of pure natural environmental protection cotton canvas, give your family the best quality
The entire manual screen printing, to ensure that the product is bright color, the screen has a three-dimensional feeling, stitching neat
Material: blue calico / environmental protection cotton canvas
Production process: handmade screen printing
Patterns: traditional auspicious patterns
Size Available :One Size
Size: 32 × 190 cm
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, and the returns slip into the iOne delivery package. Feel free to drop the package of at any VietPost counter or POPStation island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here.
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team at email@example.com, or call us at +84 1234 5678 daily, 9am - 6pm.
- Enjoy free shipping over $40*!
- Delivery Timing
|Monday - Friday, before 6pm||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the same working day the order is made.||#Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.|
|Monday - Friday, after 6pm||Delivery lead-time of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
|Saturday and Sunday||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
- For more details, check our FAQs out here!